[BioC] Re: tech reps revisited in limma (Naomi Altman)

Simon Melov smelov at buckinstitute.org
Wed May 19 18:40:17 CEST 2004

Thanks Naomi,
This is what I have been doing, but as I said, this is very laborious
(especially when you have 50-200 arrays per project). I was hoping within
limma there was an easy way of doing this, it seems like a very
straightforward thing to implement, and a dedicated command for averaging
reps would be very helpful to a lot of people. Subsetting and doing this
manually, discourages use of limma, given the laborious nature of the
process.

Thanks

Simon.