[BioC] pamr.from.excel

Willy Wynant Willy.Wynant at curie.fr
Tue May 11 12:14:49 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have encountered a problem with the pamr.from.excel function.

When I try to perform this function on my file it seems that I have 781
genes whereas my files has 1000 genes. When I compare the geneid
obtained and those who are present in my file I make the remark that
some packages of genes have benn removed. I mean that I have the 100
first genes and then the 20 following genes are removed and so on..... I
really don't understand what happened !

For details I had :
data<-pamr.from.excel("file.txt",90,sample.labels=TRUE,batch.labels=FALSE)
Read 70470 items
Read in  781 genes
Read in  88 samples
Read in  88 sample labels