[BioC] rma and SNOMAD, second thought

Lizhe Xu lxu at chnola-research.org
Fri Mar 19 22:08:37 MET 2004

After posting my first email, I realized that rma and gcrma does the normailization on probe level and across all the arrays in the group. But SNOMAD seems working on pair chip comparison only (probe level? not sure, the third normalization of SNOMAD should be at probe level instead of probe set)

I wonder if after the rma I can input the data to SNOMAD to do the mean normalization and variance correction on intensities at the probe set level. Thanks.

Lizhe