[BioC] Question for spotStatus() function

Yi Zou yzou1971 at netscape.net
Fri Mar 12 19:22:13 MET 2004

Dear members:

I'm learning Limma following the "LIMMA" User's Guide".  When I went to
input the spotType file, the guider said:
*****
The spot types file is used by the spotStatus() function to set the
status of each spot on the array, for example

> RG$genes$Status <- spotStatus(spottypes)

*****
But this command didn't work. Error messenger shows there is no this
function. I also checked limma package and didn't find this function. I
think this function is useful. Has this function (spotStatus) been
deleted or its function can be done by other command?

Thanks

Yi