[BioC] legend to hist()

Tineke Casneuf ticas at psb.ugent.be
Wed Mar 10 10:23:51 MET 2004

Is it possible to put a legend on histograms -hist(affybatch.object)-
so that I can see which slide is which on the plots? I have tried it
with legend(x,y, legend=sampleNames(affybatch.object)), but I can't get
it to work this way either.

Many thanks in advance!

Tine

Tineke Casneuf 				     Tel: 32 (0)9 3313692
DEPARTMENT OF PLANT SYSTEMS BIOLOGY           Fax:32 (0)9 3313809
GHENT UNIVERSITY/VIB,    Technology Park 927, B-9052 Gent, Belgium
Vlaams Interuniversitair Instituut voor Biotechnologie         VIB
e-mail:ticas at psb.ugent.be     http://www.psb.ugent.be/bioinformatics/