[BioC] problem with mva.pairs

Rafael A. Irizarry ririzarr at jhsph.edu
Thu Mar 4 19:23:16 MET 2004

the problem is mva.pairs runs a loess for each pair which can be very time
consuming in R. if this is happening i would recommend making your own
mva.pairs... also, if any user out there has something better than the
current implementation of mva.pairs, please contact me offline to discuss
the possibility of including it in the affy package.