[BioC] Plot function

Jean Yee Hwa Yang jean at biostat.ucsf.edu
Thu Jan 29 23:18:38 MET 2004

Hi Joyce,

No picture is suppose to show up.  We have problems using layout to set up
these plots on screen and found that it works better by saving it to a
jpeg file which we can specify the width and height.  It should save it as
a jpg file in your working directory.  You will need to view it using some
image viewer.  If you are on PC just double click.  If you are on unix
system, you might like to save it as a ps file.  To do that change the
argument dev to dev="ps".

Cheers

Jean