[BioC] Mu11KsubA and Mu11KsubB

Simon Lin simon.lin at duke.edu
Thu Jan 22 20:42:05 MET 2004

Hi, Yen Lin:

The error message is caused by the non-matching CDF/CEL file (A/B array).

There is a logical reason to keep them separately analyzed. The major
argument is the hybridization condition and thus normalization
considerations.

After normalization and RMA gene indexing, please feel free to combine them.

I also tried to use unigene ID, instead of AffyID to combine the A/B array.
It works.

Simon

  Simon M. Lin, M.D.
  Manager, Duke Bioinformatics Shared Resource
  Assistant Research Professor, Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
  Box 3958, Duke University Medical Center
  Durham, NC 27710
  Ph: (919) 681-9646 FAX: (919) 681-8028
  Lin00025 (at) mc.duke.edu
  http://dbsr.duke.edu