[BioC] IMAGE PLOTS.

Stephen Nyangoma S.Nyangoma at cs.rug.nl
Wed Jan 21 21:04:16 MET 2004

Hi all,
I am doing image plots of affy chips but cannot get a good refference
for interpretations. I have read the manual but all it says is that you
can examine the quality of the intensities from it. It does not explain
what is plotted, for example. Does the image plot depict both PM and
MMMs or just PMs. Are the intensities log transformed? How is it
constructed? Is it realted to the hist plot (which is just a histogram
of the logged PM intensities on a chip)?

Thanks for your help.

Stephen.