[BioC] error while running RMA

Jeff Lande land0038 at umn.edu
Wed Jan 21 18:44:42 MET 2004

I have been having some problems with the RMA module and I found a
thread in the archives regarding the problem, but I couldn't find any
resolution to it.

Does anyone know if this has been resolved?

Here is my error message (I am analyzing 9 MOE430 chips using SSH to
connect to a Sun workstation - version 1.8.0 of BioC):

> > > Error in if (a[k] > b[k]) return(1) else if (a[k] < b[k])
return(-1) :
> > >         missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed
> > > In addition: Warning message:
> > > NAs introduced by coercion

Below is the thread

could you also give us the results of traceback() called right after the
error occurs.

btw, it is not generally a good idea to assign the results of a function
to a variable of the same name.

Bioconductor at stat.math.ethz.ch
Ben Bolstad <