[BioC] affy package question / bug

Phguardiol at aol.com Phguardiol at aol.com
Sat Jan 10 04:19:53 MET 2004

Hi,
I m trying to use the last affy 1.4.9 package for windows under the last R1.9
dev
here is the first message I get when I enter library(affy)

The procedure entry point pow could not be located in the dynamic link
library R.dll.

then I click on OK and obtain the following in R window:

Error in dyn.load(x, as.logical(local), as.logical(now)) :
        unable to load shared library
"C:/PROGRA~1/R/RW1090~1/library/affy/libs/affy.dll":
  LoadLibrary failure:  The specified procedure could not be found.
Error in library(affy) : .First.lib failed

Is it related to a R problem or to a "affy" package problem ? or something
else ?

Thanks
and happy new year 2004 to everyone from this very helpful group
Philippe