[BioC] K-nearest neighbor missing value estimation

Reiji Teramoto r-teramt at ics.es.osaka-u.ac.jp
Thu Jan 8 04:08:27 MET 2004

>I have a set of array data with some missing values, and I want to use the
>K-nearest neighbor method to estimate values for the missing expression
>data.  Has anyone written a routine in R/Bioconductor to do this?
>
>John Cornell

You can use PAM(Prediction Analysis for Microarrays) package in R
at http://www-stat.stanford.edu/%7Etibs/PAM/ .

You will find the details of method to estimate the missing values.

Regards,
Reiji Teramoto

Genome Information Engineering Laboratory,
Department of Bioinformatic Engineering,
Graduate School of Information Science and Technology,
Osaka University.
Reiji Teramoto.
E-mail:r-teramt at ics.es.osaka-u.ac.jp
tel:+81-6-6850-6603,fax:+81-6-6850-6602