[BioC] (no subject)

Wenqiong Chen wenchen at diversa.com
Fri Feb 27 02:01:04 MET 2004

Hi,
I have a limma question. I have some proteomic data which I would like to
analyze using limma and compare the results to that using LPE. What I have
is a couple of data frames with genes in rows and experiments in columns,
similar to Affymetrix data like single-channel design. How can I plug in
these data into available functions in limma to do the analysis. Maybe I
have missed something but looks like limma only takes eset from Affy data?
Can I directly replace eset with my data.frame in when calling lmFit
function?
Thanks,
wenqiong