[BioC] pathway analysis package

Saurin D. Jani jani at musc.edu
Fri Dec 17 15:29:21 CET 2004

Hi,

Regarding Pathway analysis:

In bioconductor when I load: library(KEGG)

I can do this:
kegg <- as.list(rae230aPATH2PROBE);

and I can generate heatmap of pathway probes which are involved in my DEgenes
so, I can see which genes are up and down in perticular pathway.

how can I use interaction data extracted from human BioCarta pathways for my
differentially expressed genes?

if anyone has done please let me know...

Thank you,
Saurin

--