[BioC] pathway analysis package

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Fri Dec 17 01:53:29 CET 2004

There is a KEGG package, and we also have KEGGSOAP that give you access
to the KEGG data (for non-commercial use, if I recall correctly). You
can supplement this with the graph package, RBGL and Rgraphviz to do
most of the pathway stuff you want to.

  Another option is to make use of the CMAP data, which is potentially
more interesting because it has the pathways already represented as a
graph. But it is also more work as we have not managed to build any
interfaces for this (they have some though);
   the url is http://cmap.nci.nih.gov/PW

  Robert

| Robert Gentleman              phone: (206) 667-7700

| Head, Program in Computational Biology   fax:  (206) 667-1319   |