[BioC] upgrading to BioC 1.5 under R 2.0.1

Dennis Hazelett hazelett at uoneuro.uoregon.edu
Thu Dec 2 09:15:01 CET 2004

Hello,
I've upgraded to R v2.0.1, and now I need to install BioC 1.5. The last
time I installed it was about 1 yr ago (don't know which ver). I'm
running linux k 2.6.4 Debian.

While attempting to fetch the group "analyses" with getBioC got the
following error:

 > getBioC("analyses")
Running getBioC version 1.2.68....
If you encounter problems, first make sure that
you are running the latest version of getBioC()
which can be found at: www.bioconductor.org/getBioC.R

Please direct any concerns or questions to bioconductor at stat.math.ethz.ch.

Please select an installation directory:
1:/usr/local/lib/R/site-library
2:/usr/lib/R/site-library
3:/usr/lib/R/library
Selection: 3
Error in Bundle(x) : No slot of name "Bundle" for this object of class
"localPkg"

.... so I tried adding a "bundle" boolean with getBioC (what the heck,
eh?). It failed as an "unused argument".

Any suggs? I much appreciate it.
-Dennis