[BioC] affycomp problem

Rafael A. Irizarry ririzarr at jhsph.edu
Tue Aug 31 07:27:48 CEST 2004

genelogic has sent you the wrong files. but its a trivial problem. the cdf
for these files should be the hgu95av2. and as you noted the names should
be different.

if you are using the affy package, and the dilution data is
in a variable called "Data", to process the data you should do this:

Data at cdfName <- "hgu95av2"

before doing anyting else.