[BioC] ABPkgBuilder question

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Wed Aug 18 15:04:49 CEST 2004

All,

I am building a data package from locuslink Ids (about 27000 of them).
I get the following warning message followed by MANY warnings about NAs
introduced by coercion.  I then get an error message:

ABPkgBuilder(baseName="probe2ll.human.txt",srcUrls=
getSrcUrl("all","human"),baseMapType="ll",pkgName="qhPkg",pkgPath="/
Users/sdavis/Work/DataPackages/qiagen")
Warning: data length [412710] is not a sub-multiple or multiple of the
number of rows [29480] in matrix
Warning: NAs introduced by coercion
Error in assign(x[i], value[[i2]], envir = envir, inherits = inherits) :
	symbol print-name too long

Any ideas?

Here is an excerpt of my base file:

 > read.table("probe2ll.human.txt")