[BioC] Labels in exprs to plot

mcolosim at brandeis.edu mcolosim at brandeis.edu
Sat Aug 14 16:11:17 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm having the hardest time trying to get the correct labels from my exprs to
plot correctly. I'm using the affy to read in cels and process them. However,
the lables I get are the "fullpath" to the files and not the ones in pData.

Is there a way to get the correct labels minus the .CEL from pData to be used
as labels for plot (even exprs2excel is now printing out the full paths,
which it didn't do before).

Basically I clustered my arrays and want to view it, but with the full path as
labels it is tiny.

hcRMA <- hclust(....)
plot(hcRMA, labels = ?, main = "Hierarchical clustering dendrogram"

Thanks
Marc