[BioC] Help

Vincent Carey 525-2265 stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 24 13:14:11 MEST 2003

> I have just started using Bioconductor. I am going through the manual but

which manual?

> I found it difficult to follow. I am analysing data from 95 chips with 9500

what are the particular difficulties?

> genes. All expression Average data differences data are in a single file.
> My question is how I can import my data into Bioconductor for analysis?

it depends on what you want to do.  if your 'single file' does not conform
deliberately to any standard data structure, then it is unlikely that
Bioconductor tools will "import" it successfully without some intervention
on your part.  perhaps by "95 chips" you mean "hgu95av2", or maybe you mean N=95?

we can't possibly help when your problem is described so vaguely.