[BioC] post-doc position needed

Junwen wang junwen at astro.ocis.temple.edu
Sat Sep 13 13:56:31 MEST 2003

Dear colleagues,
I am looking for a post-doc (or scientific programmer) position in
computational biology/bioinformatics. If you or your colleagues happen to
have opening and need a self-motivated person to do the job, please feel
free to call me at 215-204-5058 or email me. I have strong
background in biology, statistics and programming. I am interested in
doing research on protein structure prediction, protein-protein
interaction, alignment algorithm development, population genetic
theory/modeling or microarray data analysis.

Please see my resume at:
http://astro.temple.edu/~junwen/resume/

regards
John