[BioC] Affy SNP array analysis

Garrett Frampton fcalive at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 12 10:35:37 MEST 2003

Greetings,

	We ran some 10K SNP Chips last week during training at the Boston
University Microarray Core Facility
(http://www.bu.edu/genome/microarray/index.htm). They seem like a very good
product and Affymetrix will be coming out with a 100K SNP chip next year.
Pretty cool.  On the downside (though it will give us something to do) the
algorithms for determining SNP calls are just as screwy as the algorithms
from the expression chips.  Good luck.

Garrett Frampton