[BioC] Diagnostic plots error

michael watson (IAH-C) michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk
Mon Sep 1 12:12:29 MEST 2003

Hi Mike

Possibly not that much help, but I have encountered the "Figure margins too large" problem before, and it is what it says it is - basically something is trying to fit a graph or figure into an image (postscript in your case) that isn't big enough.  Somewhere, the code is setting the size of the postscript image output to be a certain size and your graph is bigger.

I don't know maNormPlots() very well, but check the documentation to see if somehow you can play about with the image output size

Cheers
Mick