[BioC] help w/ bg.correct.gcrma

FCollin at genelogic.com FCollin at genelogic.com
Fri Oct 31 22:52:49 MET 2003

There may be an easier way, but this worked for me as of last month -
dunno if functions changed since.

# Grp.AB is an Affybatch object
Grp.pm.mtx <- pm(Grp.AB)
Grp.mm.mtx <- mm(Grp.AB)

Grp.GroupInfo <-getGroupInfo(Grp.AB)

Grp.pm.gcbgc.eb.mtx <- do.call("cbind",
        lapply(X=1:ncol(Grp.pm.mtx),
                       FUN=function(jj)    bg.adjust.gcrma( Data =
array(c(Grp.pm.mtx[, jj], Grp.mm.mtx[, jj]), dim=c(nrow(Grp.pm.mtx), 2)),
                    gcgroup=Grp.GroupInfo,
                    estimate="eb",
                    triple.goal=F)))

-franncois