[BioC] Error in load VSN library

w.huber at dkfz-heidelberg.de w.huber at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Wed Oct 29 17:33:05 MET 2003

Hi Marcelo,

which version of bioconductor are you using? With R 1.8.0, you need the
most recent development version of Biobase etc. Or, with release 1.2, you
have to use R 1.7.1.

Btw, bioC release 1.3 is imminent - what is presently the development
version will +/- last-minite updates become the release 1.3

Best wishes
  Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber
Division of Molecular Genome Analysis