[BioC] Failure to install genefilter, multtest and affy in RAqua on Mac OS X

Paul Dickinson Paul.Dickinson at ed.ac.uk
Tue Oct 28 17:41:17 MET 2003

I have been trying to download the Bioconductor packages into RAqua
(1.8.0) and keep failing in installing genefilter, multtest and affy
packages. All three packages fail with the error "Installation of
package xxxx had non-zero exit status in: installPkg(fileName, pkg,
pkgVer, type, lib, repEntry, versForce)". I wonder if you could help me
install these packages as I particularly want to use the affy package.

Thanks,

Paul

Dr. Paul Dickinson
University of Edinburgh/MRC Centre for Inflammation Research
Scottish Centre for Genomic Technology and Informatics
The University of Edinburgh
Chancellor’s Building
49 Little France Crescent
Edinburgh