[BioC] [BioCBUG] second announcement of Boston BioC users group Nov 7 2003

Vincent Carey 525-2265 stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Thu Oct 23 21:38:30 MEST 2003

Nov 7 2003, 2pm - 4pm, Channing Laboratory, 181 Longwood
Avenue Boston: inaugural meeting of Boston Users Group

I have had a good number of registrations but there is still
room.  Confirmations will be mailed next week.  You must
register (at least give the number of people from your
organization who would attend).  To register, reply directly
to me and please add the [BioCBUG] tag to your subject
heading.

Please respond by Nov 2.  I will give a ~1hr talk on
current status and future agenda, and we will determine
frequency of meetings, speaker schedule, format, etc.
in the remaining time.

---
Vince Carey, PhD
Ass't Prof Med (Biostatistics)
Harvard Medical School
Channing Laboratory - ph 6175252265 fa 6177311541
New cell phone number: 6178524863
181 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115 USA
stvjc at channing.harvard.edu