[BioC] Begginig doubts about layout and toptable

Marcelo Luiz de Laia mlaia at fcav.unesp.br
Thu Oct 23 14:15:29 MEST 2003

Hi everyone.

I use the Imagene out put file.

I analyse it in limma very well, but I have a doubt in layout.

In the limma manual, layout are acquired by the getLayout(GAL) function. In
my case, I include layout by "hand", using the list, for exemplo:
layout=list(ngrd.r=4,...). Have another hand (way) to enter layout in
layout?

Another doubt:

In the limma manual have to type of toptable:

1. topTable(fit, n=30, adjust="fdr")
 in this type I have a error.

2. toptable(number=30,genelist=gal,fit=fit,eb=eb,adjust="fdr")
 in this case I have a error because I dont have the gal file.

How do I do to fit genelist in my case (imagene out put file).

Thanks

Marcelo
---