[BioC] Error message with ReadAffy

Laurent Gautier laurent at cbs.dtu.dk
Sat Oct 18 08:17:45 MEST 2003

Dear Abhijit Dasgupta,

This is a good point. Having the 'affy' package to load 'affydata'
would solve this problem (at no memory cost since the environments
in the pack affydata only loaded when needed)...
In the released package, this is a bug (the options of the package
should have included 'affydata' in the list of places to look for
cdfenvs). In the 'devel' package,
the dependency to 'affydata' was removed (although I am not sure
of what motivated this change).

Best,

L.