[BioC] filter microarray data

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Wed Oct 15 14:53:00 MEST 2003

AFAIK, com.braju.sma is not part of Bioconductor. If you need help, you
might contact Henrik Bengtsson, who wrote this package, or look at his
help page.

http://www.maths.lth.se/help/R/com.braju.sma/

Jim

James W. MacDonald
Affymetrix and cDNA Microarray Core
University of Michigan Cancer Center
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
7410 CCGC
Ann Arbor MI 48109
734-647-5623

>>> <utepandragon at tiscali.it> 10/15/03 07:39AM >>>
Dear all,
I have problems with some of my microarray data (i use com.braju.sma
package
for R)...
I am using ImaGene .txt files for two colour chips.
If anyone is so kind to explain me how:

1.- to extract the signal from Arabidopsis gene raws without extract
other
signal from my slide

2.- to remove bad flagged genes from my dataset.

Thanks ever so much for your help.

Cristian T,
S.Orsola Hospital
Bologna- Italy