[BioC] Setting the spacing between duplicates in limmaGUI

Peter Baker (CMIS, St Lucia) Peter.Baker at csiro.au
Wed Oct 15 08:58:31 MEST 2003

Firstly, I'd like to congratulate James and Gordon on doing an
excellent job with limmaGUI!

My question is a simple one.

The arrays I work with tend to have duplicates on each slide. However,
they are not adjacent nor equally spaced and so when setting the
spacing of the duplicates in limmaGUI (which appears to be compulsory)
I just make it up.

I presume this makes the correlation between duplicates meaningless
but that linear model fits are OK.

Comments?

Cheers
Peter

--
Dr Peter Baker, Statistician (Bioinformatics/Genetics),
CSIRO Mathematical & Information Sciences, Queensland Bioscience Precinct