[BioC] 3 questions about Affy: expresso()
jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Tue Oct 7 11:55:06 MEST 2003
1. To my knowledge, no and no.
2. To do this you would have to hack the sources to return the row
medians from medianpolish.
James W. MacDonald
Affymetrix and cDNA Microarray Core
University of Michigan Cancer Center
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
Ann Arbor MI 48109
>>> <adumas at ucla.edu> 10/06/03 09:33PM >>>
1. How about Outlier detection in Li-Wong model ?
Does expresso() automatically include this procedure ?
Or Is there anyway I can turn on/off ?
2. Is it possible to get measures of probe affinity effect(probe
in RMA model?
3. Where can I download C or R source code for RMA ?
Thank you a lot in advance,
Bioconductor mailing list
Bioconductor at stat.math.ethz.ch
More information about the Bioconductor