[BioC] Re: maPlot and defining controls

Chris Bye chris_bye at wmi.usyd.edu.au
Mon Nov 24 03:43:55 MET 2003

Dear Christian
    The problem lies in the command, the bracket following the control
type is not required i.e.
blanks <- maText(subset=maControls(christian.raw[,1]) == "EMPTY",
labels="o", col="purple")
    To visualise controls on a spatial plot use,
maImage(christian.raw[,1], x="maControls")

    If this is not the problem, try typing:    christian.raw     into
the R console and confirm that the control types are listed. If they are
not, they may not have been selected whilst building the layout (use the
GetInfo button in the layout widget).

Regards
Chris Bye