[BioC] Bioconductor Programmer's Reference

Jeff Gentry jgentry at jimmy.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 19 23:38:27 MET 2003

Hello ...

As part of the work we are doing to provide useful information on the
Bioconductor Developer Page (available by clicking on the 'Developer Page'
link on the left hand side of www.bioconductor.org), we would like to
direct people's attention to the section entitled "Programmer's
Reference".  The intent is to provide papers and guidelines that provide
useful tips to R programmers.

Currently there are only a few documents in this section, but we are in
the process of writing more.  We would also welcome submissions that
people believe would be useful to the community as well as feedback &
input.

Thanks
Jeff Gentry