[bioC] complete analysis > session from start to finish

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 19 21:49:20 MET 2003

  it is in just exactly the same location,

  to find it from the top window, examine the lists on the left side,
  it is under Lab Materials in the Documentation part (third grouping
  from the top),

     Robert

 There are a number of
On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 03:08:08PM -0500, Paul Grosu wrote:

> I didn't find End2EndLab on Bioconductor's website but it can be found at
> the following location:
>
> http://inn.weizmann.ac.il/bioconductor/labmat.html
>
> -paul

| Robert Gentleman                 phone : (617) 632-5250                   |
| Associate Professor              fax:   (617)  632-2444                   |
| Department of Biostatistics      office: M1B20                            |
| Harvard School of Public Health  email: rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu        |