[BioC] Probe Cell

s0uchi02 s0uchi02 at louisville.edu
Wed Nov 12 15:45:46 MET 2003

Hello.  I am using "affy" to process HG_U95Av2 chip.  I want to know how
each spot (probe cell) is aligned on a chip.  When I read in a data using
(Data <- ReadAffy( )) and write out to a file, each spot is numbered from 1 to
409600.  How can I determine probe cells and their corresponding probe pairs
and probe sets from this file?  Is there a list that corresponds to these spot
numbers?  I also would like to find out which probe is aligned on which probe
cell.  Thank you.