[BioC] Limma

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.edu.au
Wed Nov 12 00:36:43 MET 2003

Dear Kim,

Nothing has changed regarding read.maimages() in the new versions of limma.
All the lines saying "##Don't run:" are (very confusing) messages written
by R 1.8.0 not by the package author! Just ignore them. (The reason for the
"Don't run" messsages is to indicate that these lines will not normally
execute for you unless you have suitable data files in your working
directory, i.e., the message means don't run these commands as they are!)

Gordon