[BioC] More than one weight with marrayRaw class

Jean Yee Hwa Yang jean at biostat.ucsf.edu
Tue Nov 11 16:56:20 MET 2003

Hi Mike,

The current solution would be to modify read.marrayRaw and read in the two
columns you are interested in.  Construct a filter functions and store the
results in the slot "maW".

Alternately, you can store any statistics in the class "marrayTwo". See
help(marrayTwo) and then construct a filter functions and store the
results back in maW(marrayRaw).

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Jean