[BioC] Problem outputting normalized file

Jenny Drnevich drnevich at uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 10 21:25:09 MET 2003

Besides the vignettes, go to the package listing page and click on any of
the packages. Above the source and Win32 download links, there is a link to
Function Descriptions. This lists the functions in the package and a brief
description of each. Then I usually query within R (?write.xls) to find out
more details.

However, I also would like to know if there is a comprehensive list of
function descriptions somewhere, because it's too tedious to look through
all of them to see what functions in other packages could be useful for my
Affy data analysis.

Cheer,
Jenny

Jenny Drnevich, Ph.D.