[BioC] download page for all packages?

Cooper Bethea cooper.bethea at duke.edu
Fri Nov 7 21:09:04 MET 2003

well, i don't really want to do this from within R, if i can help it;
i'd rather fit it into my pre-existing system for building RPMs of R
packages.

is there a compelling reason not to just enable virtual directories for
the repository on the website? CRAN permits anonymous ftp access, which
is another acceptable solution.