[BioC] How package I use for verify differentialy expressed genes after Normalization with marrayNorm?

Marcelo Luiz de Laia mlaia at fcav.unesp.br
Mon Nov 3 20:20:18 MET 2003

Hi All,

I was normalized my cDNA macroarrays with marrayNorm.

Now, I have a marrayNorm object ka.susc.norm and I would like to verify if
exist differentialy genes expressed.

How package I use for this?

Another question:

I put the Control in the Green (Cy3) and the Treated in the Red (Cy5). Is it
ok?

Any comments and suggestions are very appreciated!

Thanks.

Marcelo Luiz de Laia, M.Sc.
Dep. de Tecnologia, Lab. Bioquímica e de Biologia Molecular
Universidade Estadual Paulista - UNESP
Via de Acesso Prof. Paulo Donato Castelane, Km 05
14.884-900 - Jaboticabal, SP, Brazil
PhoneFax: 16 3209-2675/2676/2677 R. 202/208/203 (trab.)
Phone res: 16 3203 2328 - www.lbm.fcav.unesp.br - mlaia at yahoo.com
---