[BioC] Hist in affy

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Wed Jun 11 13:09:35 MEST 2003

Using the Win version of R 1.7.0 and Affy 1.2.14, I was able to modify
the hist function to plot lines rather than numbers using a command like
this

hist(abatch, type="l", lty=1, lwd=2)

Now with R 1.7.1beta and Affy 1.2.27, this doesn't replace the numbers
with lines. I can sort of emulate the lines by cranking the number size
down with cex=0.1, but I really prefer the lines for making clear
plots.

So, is this due to a change in Affy, or is this an R 1.7.1beta thing?
If it is affy, is it still possible to draw lines rather than the
numbers?

TIA,

Jim

James W. MacDonald