[BioC] Phylogenetic inference

A.J. Rossini rossini@u.washington.edu
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 09:34:15 -0800

APE might be the best.  I've got some work mid-completion that has a
slightly different set of tools, but it isn't done yet.

    susan> Dear Kjetil,
    susan> I have done alot of phylogeny studies using
    susan> phylip that I interface with R using RSPython.
    susan> There is alos a package that is called phylogr
    susan> in R, but it doesn't do traditional phylogeny.
    susan> I would actually be interested in collaborating on
    susan> rewriting some of the phylogeny programs IN R.

    susan> Best
    susan> Susan Holmes
    susan> Statistics
    susan> Stanford