[BioC] simple error

Jeff Gentry jgentry at jimmy.harvard.edu
Mon Dec 22 20:56:42 MET 2003

> Cool!  What ended up happening was that I wiped my R and reinstalled it from
> scratch.  Later I learned that I can use debug or trace to find out what
> might be the problem.

So the problem started when you reinstalled R or did it go away when you
reinstalled R, I'm confused from the way that you word it.

If the former, I am assuming that you're talking about R-1.8.1 and the
BioConductor 1.3 release packages (not devel ?).  Also, could you send me
the results of a traceback() after the error?

Thanks
-J