[BioC] Cel file error

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Mon Dec 22 16:30:52 MET 2003

Thanks for the clarification (and for others, note that a number of
the devel packages now require R-devel (i.e. "1.9"), which was the
point of my uncertainity).

best,
-tony

--
rossini at u.washington.edu            http://www.analytics.washington.edu/
Biomedical and Health Informatics   University of Washington

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachme...{{dropped}}