[BioC] Reading cDNA data

Jean Yee Hwa Yang jean at biostat.ucsf.edu
Mon Dec 15 20:28:08 MET 2003

Hi Tapan,

Bioconductor doesn't offer any image analysis packages at the moment, so
you will need to use Genepix or other sortware to convert your tiff files
into raw intensity values.  If you place you .gpr files and .gal files in
the same directory, use the function gpTools to read them into R.

library(marrayTools)
rawdata <- gpTools(raw=TRUE)

rawdata will be an object of marrayRaw.
maM(rawdata)
will give you the unnormalized log-ratios at this point.

Jean