[BioC] make a dendrogram, cluster

Marcelo Luiz de Laia mlaia at fcav.unesp.br
Thu Dec 4 17:48:16 MET 2003

Hi All,

I have a object "fit":

fit<-lmFit(MA,design,ndups=2,spacing=1)
fit <- eBayes(fit)

And I think use it to make a dendrogram, cluster.

A member of the list suggested me read about hclust, plot.hclust and heatmap.

I think that heatmap is Ok for me.

But, to make a heatmap I need a matrix ('x'). I think that the fit object have this 'x'.

I read about MArrayLM-class and see that it have some slots. But I dont know which I use.

In resume, I dont know how do I do to obtain values to make a cluster.

I attempt to use coef, but I get a error in make heatmap.

Someone would can send me a Tip how do I do to begin?

Thanks

Marcelo