[BioC] Installation error

Marco Crescenzi crescenz at iss.it
Mon Aug 25 16:52:18 MEST 2003

Hi,

I have been trying to install Bioconductor packages on a Macintosh
(iMac) G4 700 MHz running Mac OS X 10.2.6.
Running the Install Script I always get the following error:

------------

Synching your local package management information ...
Error in if (e1[i] != e2[i]) return(TRUE) :
         missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed
Error in library(reposTools) : .First.lib failed

------------

This error prevents me from launching any of the Bioconductor packages,
although a few demos work.
Can you help?
Thanks

Marco Crescenzi

Dr. Marco Crescenzi
Laboratory of Comparative Toxicology and Ecotoxicology
Higher Institute of Health
Viale Regina Elena, 299
00161 Roma
Italy