[Bioc-sig-seq] edgeR Warning Messages from maximizeInterpolant called from estimateGLMTagwiseDisp

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Sat Jul 23 06:13:11 CEST 2011

Kasper,

I hear you.  It's not so easy to achieve (because the function issuing the
warning doesn't know which gene it is working on), but we'll have a think
about it.

Best
Gordon