[Bioc-sig-seq] error with MEDIPS.CpGenrich -> resize +, segfault in MEDIPS.plotCalibrationPlot

Nora Rieber n.rieber at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Tue Oct 26 14:17:00 CEST 2010

Hi Lukas,

thank you for your answer and the quick changes!

Regarding the MEDIPS.plotCalibrationPlot() function, I had actually
rewritten the function to accept a "main" argument. Sorry, I forgot to
mention that!
I think the problem is indeed calling the png function before the loop.
I usually use only pdf plots with multiple pages in order to avoid
getting hundreds of separate files, so I forgot that doing the same with
png() will not work out.

Best regards,
Nora